• What are your hours?
LUNCH: Seven Days a Week 11 am – 2:30 pm
DINNER SERVICE: Sunday 4:00 pm – 8:30 pm, Monday-Thursday 4:30 pm – 9:30 pm, Friday-Saturday 4:30 pm – 10:30 pm
• How may I purchase a bottle of wine or dinner for a friend dining at your restaurant?
Please contact us via email (email@example.com) or call us at 847-563-4333 between the hours of 2pm-4pm to make the necessary arrangements. Requests made during hours of dinner service on the date of reservations are difficult to execute.
• Do you have outdoor seating?
Yes, patio seating is available during Evanston patio season. We do not accept reservations for the patio.
• Do you serve brunch?
We offer our regular lunch menu during the weekends however there are a couple of egg options on the menu.
• Do you have valet parking?
Valet is offered on Friday and Saturday ONLY and is available directly in front of the restaurant. Pricing is $8 for 3 hours.
• Is there a corkage fee?
We offer seventy-five wines by the bottle with an emphasis on Italian selections. If you would like to bring in a special bottle of wine to enjoy with us, the corkage fee is $30 per bottle with a two bottle maximum.
• How large a table can you accommodate in your dining room?
The largest party that our main dining room can accommodate is a party of 10. Please contact our Private Events Manager, Gio De Gracia for assistance with larger groups. He would be happy to assist if you would like a private room.
• Can I reserve a table in the bar area for a larger group?
Yes, please contact our Private Events Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements for a reservation in the bar area for larger groups.
• Who is the best person to contact to arrange a private event at Terra & Vine?
Our Private Events Manager is Gio De Gracia. The best way to contact him is email@example.com
• Do you have vegetarian, gluten free and vegan options?
Yes, we offer a gluten free menu for dinner and can custom create dishes to fit most dietary restrictions. To ensure the best experience, please inform us of any dietary needs when you make your reservation or let your server know.
• Is the coat check service complimentary?
Yes. Coat Check is complimentary.
• Can we bring in a cake or other dessert for a special celebration?
Yes, however we do charge a $3 per person plating fee. Please let us know of any special handling instructions when you make your reservation.